1. Home
  2. > Bismuth Powder Milling Gun Forum

Bismuth Powder Milling Gun Forum

My bird guns that I use this nontox shot in handloads are sxs guns that are over 50 yrs. old but this shot works just as well in modern gun barrels that are suitable for steel shot. I believe that the shot Kent uses in their Tungsten Matrix shotshells is very similar to what I have.

Get Price

Hot Products

Solutions & Cases

• 10 Gauge Bismuth Load Shotshell Reloading Ballistics

So I lowered the powder charge and payload and sent some shells in to be pressure tested. The tested load was Federal hull and primer, 39 g of Longshot, x10x gas seal, Pt1044 wad, 1.75 oz of Bismuth 1, 30g of Precision Reloading buffer, with a roll crimp. The velocity average turned out to be 1336 fps and the pressure was high at 13178.

• Reloading Bismuth Michigan Sportsman Online Michigan

Talked to a guy in N. Dakota last week who reloads his own bismuth shot. My question is If you reload your own bismuth, if checked in the feild what do you need to prove to the Co that it is Bismuth. I dont believe the magnet test will work, and the hulls are probably not going to match.

• The High Road

The Best Gun Forum on the Internet. Strategies, Tactics, and Training A forum for the discussion of thoughts, knowledge , and recent news events relating to the lawful defensive use of force by civilians, including but not limited to the use of firearms.

• Index Page

WaGuns MemberOwned Businesses Services. This forum is to promote memberowned businesses and publicize services that members offer. One thread per business or service please, and please only create a thread for YOUR business or service. 43, 396 Mon Feb 10, 2020 810 pm. Services Needed Job Openings. Post here if you are in need of a

• Downloadable Bismuth Field Package 12Ga Load Data

This tool allows you to custom dial in your bismuth shot charge to achieve more accurate drops. Again be sure to check shot payloads with a scale. Package includes Rio 12ga UltraBrass newprimed hulls bag100 PT1253 wad bag250 Bismuth 5 shot 7 bag enough for 112 1oz. loads Load data brochure You supply the WSF or IMR 800X powder.

• Reloading Duck And Goose Rounds Predatormasters Forums

I39ve loaded Bismuth and Hevishot for about 12 years, both of which are superior to steel shot. Bismuth is not made anymore, but ITX and Nice Shot are very similar in density, around 9.6gr10.0grs per cc. Hevishot comes in at 12.0grs per cc. I load 1oz of 6 Hevishot for the 20ga and 1 18oz of 6 for the 12ga. These loads hammer ducks.

• Bismuth Pet Load For 12 Ga 2 34 In

I don39t buffer my bismuth loads. My dad and I hammered out 100 114 oz 5 bismuthtin a few years ago and he still has about 90 of them. I calibrated my universal charge bar on my MEC for both powder and shot.

• Rotometals Bismuth Non Toxic Alternative To Lead

New Bismuth shot for reloading shotgun shells. Rotometals Bismuth Shot is alloyed with 6 tin to increase pellet integrity. Bismuth is one of the softest of all the nontoxic alternative shot types making it very suitable for old double guns and

• Bismuth Loading Data

I felt your pain with that Eley shite and have some 24, 28 amp 30gm loads for duck and goose in 2 amp 234 guns. And you39re right, developing 39light Bismuth39 loads is a process. Fucile will also be along shortly, and he has several he has developed, too.

• 1911Forum

Welcome to the 1911Forum. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

• Black Powder Gooseduck Loads The Doublegun Bbs

You bet. I have shot ducks and geese with my 1906 Lefever G Grade 10bore, choked full and fuller. I don39t reload, but about 10 years ago I lucked into buying several flats of factory Bismuth 2 78 in. 1 14 oz. 3s and 5s. A great gun and an effective load. I39ve also shot turkeys with Gamebore black powder lead shells, with similar effects.

• Bismuth Reloading Trap Shooters Forum

My bird guns that I use this nontox shot in handloads are sxs guns that are over 50 yrs. old but this shot works just as well in modern gun barrels that are suitable for steel shot. I believe that the shot Kent uses in their Tungsten Matrix shotshells is very similar to what I have.

• Welcome To The The Firing Line Forums

Welcome to the The Firing Line Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

• Bismuth Titanate Chemical Manufacturers Thermograde

Thermograde are the chemical manufacturers of Bismuth Titanate and many more chemicals. Please contact us now on 44 0 1785 811 366 for more info.

• Shooting The Black Powder Shotgun

Loading muzzleloading or breechloading shotguns with black powder and shot is not difficult. A prerequisite is that you use lead or bismuth shot, if you don39t have a modern replica that is approved for the use of steel shot. This article covers the loading of muzzleloading shotguns and shotgun shells.

• Bismuth Powder Milling Dogs Vs

Bismuth Powder Milling Dogs Vs. Winchester W748 powder Shooters Forum. Apr 29, 2015 WC 846 844 are the same powder, one has a lower CaCO level, but it is from an As Built status, not totally on purpose. One of those Hodgdon sells as Blc2, the other is H335. Fueling Your Passion for the 28 Gauge Gun Dogs Online.

• Bismuth Powder Milling Gun Oil In Lithuania

Bismuth Powder Milling Gun Oil In Lithuania. SM4000J is a hybrid powder with a smooth feel and moderate oil absorption with light diffusing properties that improves the color and feel SP29 UVS Bismuth Oxychlorideand Mica and Silica SP29 UVS is a hybrid powder with a low oil ides a creamy feel with coverage and a matte finish provides long wear

• Competition Shooting Community

is the worlds largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiats of all types. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiats, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm.

• Gunboard39s Forums

Welcome to the Gunboard39s Forums. Private Admin Boards Threads Posts Last Post. System Help Test Boards Threads Posts Last Post. Report Spam here. If you get an email SPAM from a site user or get a private message that is SPAM report it here. Be detailed when leaving this report. Make sure to include the email address and the USERNAME

CONTACT US

Are You Looking for A Consultant?